Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Groupon... shmoupon....

UGH.... I'm a sucker. Yes the case of the Groupon got to me. Honestly, they have such good deals ( and everyone is getting into it) that you can't help but buy. 60% off.... $25 for $200 worth of goods... I'm a sucker. The best thing they have done is make it so the amount you spend is not lost if you don't use it. Take my bowling alley Groupon--Brunswick Bowl... I purchased a deal of $15 for 4 for 1 hour of bowling- what a steal!.... no dice. I tried to convince my husband to take my kids... no dice... Now I have to try to convince him to use the $15.. not sure about the dice.... Anywho.... I hope my other Groupons fall into place otherwise I will have the most expensive set of die in the Twin Cities!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment